Facts On Milo Kroton
1. Milo was a six-time Olympic victor. He won the boys wrestling and thereafter five men's wrestling tittles between 536 and 520.
2. Milo of Kroton was a 6th century BC Greek wrestler. He came from the Greek city of Kroton in southern Italy.
3. The date of Milo's death is unknown. He was said to be splitting a tree in half when his hands became trapped in the tree. It was then that a pack of wolves surprised, killed, and ate him.
4. Among other tales, he was said to have carried a bull on his shoulders and to have burst a band about his forehead by inflating the veins of his temples.
5. Like other successful athletes of ancient Greece, Milo was the subject of tales of strength and power.
That's all the Facts I found on Milo Kroton.