Fair Play and Code of Conduct
WALHT: Play fairly and behave on the playground.
This week we have been learning about fair play and how to behave on the playground.
What is Fair play?
Some of the things we have learned about
Fair play is are:
- Following the Rules of the game
- Respecting others
- Sharing and taking turns
- Working together as a team
- Communicating and solving problems in a peaceful way
- Make sure no one is left out
- Being honest
- Giving off your best while playing
- Being a Good Winner and a Good Loser
I feel that this netball-er has the qualities of a fair player and she conducts herself very well on the playground.
Link to this Photo