Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Making Predictions

Connected - Level 4 - Oceans A Source Of Life - Taking The Bait by Kate Potter.

WALT: I am learning to make predictions on the text by looking at the title, Subtitles and Visual Cues.
I Predicted that this article is about......


  1. I think this article is about A crew catching Fish or Tuna so they can eat it.
  2. I think this article is about People releasing pilchards.
  3. I think this article is about Thousands of hooks attached to a Fishing line.
  4. I think this article is about Turning an idea into seldom.
  5. I think this article is about A prototype version of the capsule.


After I read the Article I found out that..........
Long line fishing is a commercial fishing technique. Dr Graham Robertson, a sea-bird ecologist from Australia, and to solve the problem, Dave has spent several years working with others to develop a system that can take a piece of long line bait to a depth of several metres and then release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.