Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Term 1 summary - Science

This term during science, I have learnt many new things based on different topics. I've learnt the different layers of the earth and many other things about the planet we live on. In misses lab she has safety rules for whoever attempts something using the equipment or chemicals. She taught us the branches of science and the connected parts towards it, she also had us write it down so we won't forget. In science this term I learned how tsunamis and volcanoes were formed. I also learned the different types of plate tectonics and what it does, I learned about the divergent boundaries, as well as continental and oceanic crust. I've enjoyed many of the topics we've studied on this term and I am happy I learnt those interesting topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.