Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Astronaut Letter

Dear family...

I am writing this letter to tell you about my experience here in space, well i'll try tell you everything because I don't know how much time I actually have. Anyway, I am working with NASA for the programme. I'm just reminding you that your child has taken a very risky mission and the i'm so sorry I never told you what Project Mercury is. The goal of the early Highlight of the space race is to put a man into Earth Orbit and return whomever it is back home safely.

I have experienced many new things I've never experienced before. It's weird having to go to the bathroom in a very odd way and using a seatbelt while doing your business is awkward. Having to wash my hair with floating water just fantasies me but not being able to wash it properly just makes me feel disgusted.

We astronauts had to make six flights during Project Mercury. Two flights went to space and came right back down while the other four of them went into orbit and circled Earth. I was one of the lucky astronauts who got the opportunity to go into space. I was anxious at first when we took off because you never know what would happen. I wish I could continue writing and telling you about my whole experience here in space but his is all the time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.