Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

DigiTech - Design Ideas and Feedback

Design Ideas
The following link, Design Ideas, includes my design ideas for Sprite Ideas, Backdrop Ideas, and Story Ideas for my Animated Digital Story relating to the NZ Election.

For my Design Ideas, I took screenshots to develop my design. I took screenshots of Sprites and Backdrops. I also had 3 stories that described what my sprites would say.

Design Ideas Feedback
The following link, Design Ideas Feedback, includes my survey and survey responses that I sent out to people to get feedback.

For my Design Ideas feedback we created a Survey about our Animated Digital Story. We included questions from our design ideas to get there suggestions in what we should add or minus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.