Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Swimming Reflection

For the last 5 to 6 weeks we have had swimming lessons. I've enjoyed it so far but i think i haven't improved on backstroke and freestyle ever since I've got into the pool. All i need to work on is listening to the teacher when she is giving out instructions and also backstroke and freestyle. The first thing i need to work on is freestyle. I swim to deep under the water and i need to stay up so i don't have to stop multiple times to breathe. The next thing i need to work on is my backstroke. I stop too many time when the water goes over my face and i don't put my arms in the right position either. Over the past few weeks of swimming i think everyone has been doing great and no one has had a serious emergency.

Image result for swimming clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.